This webinar will review the growing trend toward the expanded use of P3 as a delivery method for U.S. infrastructure projects and explore how sureties are adapting to the unique challenges and risks presented by U.S. P3 projects. The faculty for this webinar include the general counsel of the second-largest surety in the U.S. and an experienced construction and surety law attorney.
Whether you are a contractor, subcontractor, owner, or professional services provider, this webinar will be relevant to your practice. In just 60 minutes, three experts will share with you:
- Current status of P3 enabling legislation at the state-level and the surety industry’s participation in the legislative process;
- Challenges associated with “Americanizing” the P3 model to incorporate surety bonding;
- How the risks to a surety on a P3 project differ from traditional delivery methods;
- How sureties account for the unique risks and benefits of P3 projects in underwriting and overall account management; and
- Potential impacts of a design-build contractor default or abandonment by the concessionaire on a P3 project.