This webinar was broadcast on November 5, 2020.
Join ARTBA’s top political and economic staff to discuss outcomes of the 2020 election, including state ballot measures.
- Ray Beeman, principal and co-leader at Washington Council Ernst & Young and former House Ways & Means Committee staff;
- Pat Bousliman, government affairs consultant with Subject Matter and former Senate Finance Committee staff;
- Joey Dean, executive vice president at AGC Arkansas;
- Dr. Alison Premo Black, ARTBA senior vice president and chief economist; and
- Dean Franks, ARTBA senior vice president of congressional relations.
- Moderated by: Carolyn Kramer, director, TIAC