The OSHA Answer Book, now in its 10th edition – “The Anniversary Issue” – has been called an “excellent resource for any size business” by the Washington Post. According to Forbes, “It’s affordable and the author is an excellent writer… it’s worth more than the double the price.”
With more than 100,000 copies sold, The OSHA Answer Book is your one-stop resource designed to provide you with quick answers to complicated issues.
- A complete listing of all OSHA’s recordkeeping regulations;
- Sample forms to use;
- Tips on what to do when an OSHA inspector shows up;
- Coverage of all OSHA General Industry Regulations (1910) in easy-to-understand language;
- Explanations of the Injury and Illness Prevention Program and how it applies to companies, and
- Details on how the Obama Administration decides which workplaces to inspect and more;