ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black and ARTBA Senior Vice President of Government Relations Dave Bauer will deliver a detailed 2015 forecast for all modes of transportation at both the national and state levels, and discuss the next fiscal crisis facing the Highway Trust Fund and outlook for the reauthorization of the federal highway and transit programs.
Major Topics of Discussion
- National 2015 U.S. Transportation Construction Market forecast
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- State-by-state economic forecast for highways and bridges
- State and local transportation funding trends
- Impacts of the 2014 election results on the future of federal transportation investment
- Prospects for a long-term Highway Trust Fund fix by end of 2014 or early 2015
- Surface transportation policy priorities in U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate
- Federal transportation investment in the remainder of fiscal year 2015
What You Will Receive
- A detailed PowerPoint Presentation, “Q & A” session and background materials;
- Complimentary copy of the nearly 75-page ARTBA “2015 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast” with both national and state-by-state forecasts. This is a $100 value.