One of the biggest question marks is how COVID-19 related declines in transportation user fee revenues will impact 2021 construction market growth at the national and state levels. Other key questions relate to the prospects for early passage of a Biden administration infrastructure package and the status of the next multi-year highway/public transit investment bill.
- National market forecast
- Impacts of COVID-19 on State Transportation Revenues & 2021 Budgets
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- 2020 Election Results Market impacts of over 300 state and local transportation ballot initiatives
- State and local transportation funding trends
- New Congress: Infrastructure Investment Package & Multi-Year Highway/Transit Bill
A PDF of the report will be available to download upon purchase.