ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black provided her comprehensive 2019 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast. ARTBA VP of Congressional Relations Dean Franks discussed timing and potential impacts of key policy initiatives pending in Congress.
Major Topics of Discussion
- National market forecast and state transportation funding trends
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
- November 2018 Elections: Market impacts of over 350 state and local transportation ballot initiatives
- State and local transportation funding trends
- Legislative Update: New Congress & Transportation Policy: Status of Highway Trust Fund Fix, Long-Term Infrastructure Plan and Reauthorization of the FAST Act
You have the option to purchase the webinar recording and slides, or to purchase a bundle including the webinar recording, slides and full forecast report.