ARTBA’s chief economist will provide her forecast on expected 2018 national transportation construction market conditions, and the association’s top lobbyist will discuss the timing and potential impacts of key policy initiatives pending in Congress.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Who Should Participate
· Analysts & Investors
· Transportation design and construction professionals
· Public agency officials
Major Topics of Discussion
· National market forecast and state transportation funding trends
· Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets
· Ongoing implementation of the 2015’s FAST Act surface transportation law
· Market impacts of nearly 200 Nov. 7 state and local transportation ballot initiatives
· State and local transportation funding trends
· Legislative Update: Status of Highway Trust Fund Fix, Trump Administration Infrastructure Plan and Tax Reform
ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
ARTBA Senior Vice President of Government Relations Dave Bauer
What You Will Receive
· Copy of the PowerPoint Presentation and “Q & A” session with the Dr. Black and Mr. Bauer.
· Complimentary copy ARTBA’s national “2018 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast.”
(This is a $200 value.)