Recorded August 10, 2016.
August 10, 2016: 2016 Transportation Construction Market Mid-Year Conditions Report
$50.00 – $150.00
ARTBA’s Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black will provide a mid-year economic report to highlight U.S. and regional market conditions, and look ahead to the remainder of 2016. She’ll also include time to answer your questions.
Major Topics of Focus
- National construction update for the highway, transit, bridge, airport runway, freight, rail, ports/waterways markets;
- Market condition reports by region (Northeast, Southern, Western and Mid-West);
- Current state and local transportation funding trends;
- FAST Act implementation;
- Contract award trends;
- Potential future market impacts of state and local transportation ballot initiatives this November; and
- Impacts of current P3 projects.
Who Should Participate
- Transportation design and construction professionals
- Analysts & Investors
- Public Agency Officials
What You Will Receive
- Copy of the PowerPoint Presentation.
About the Presenter
Dr. Alison Premo Black, who joined ARTBA in 2000, leads an experienced economics and research team and is responsible for over 65 studies examining national and state transportation funding and investment patterns, including the association’s landmark economic profile of the transportation construction industry, state bridge condition profiles and annual modal forecast. She is the director of ARTBA’s Transportation Investment Advocacy Center. Black earned her doctorate in economics from The George Washington University, and has a master’s in international economics and Latin American studies from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies.