Now that the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate have each passed highway and public transit investment bills, the prospects for final passage of a new, multi-year law are bright. It begs the obvious question: What would a new surface transportation investment law mean for the construction market in 2016 and beyond?
Recorded December 2, 2015, ARTBA’s chief economist and top lobbyist will address this question and much more in this webinar that provides a comprehensive 2016 U.S. Transportation Construction Market Forecast, and a status report on the highway/transit reauthorization bill.
Who Should Participate
- Analysts & Investors
- Transportation design and construction professionals
- Public agency officials
Major Topics of Discussion
- National 2016 U.S. Transportation Construction Market forecast;
- House and Senate efforts to complete action on a multi-year highway/transit bill before the end of 2015;
- Modal forecast: highway, bridge, airport runway, transit, freight, rail, and ports/waterway markets;
- State-by-state economic outlook for highways and bridges; and
- State and local transportation funding trends.